Equilogie Index du Forum
Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés
    Connexion

need you to dim the apparel. I've got paperwork on it.

Voir les nouveaux messages depuis votre dernière visite

Poster un nouveau sujetRépondre au sujet    Equilogie Index du Forum -> Accueil du forum -> Présentations des membres
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
yaya2017
Novice
Novice

MessagePosté le: Ven 1 Juin - 04:23 (2018)    Sujet du message: need you to dim the apparel. I've got paperwork on it. Répondre en citant

Like the upcoming Yung 1, Adidas used the vintage Falcon Dorf running shoe as the basis for the Falcon W’s design. Sitting atop the same sole unit, the upper goes Adidas Superstar Donne for a more modern aesthetic than the Yung 1, featuring a construction in premium suede, leather and mesh with bright pops of color and metallic detailing. While the brand cites “’90s Adidas vibes” as the design cue for the shoe, it also seems to take some heavy inspiration from the Raf Simons Adidas line, specifically the popular Ozweego series.Following a killer performance of her new single “Dinero” featuring Cardi B and DJ Khaled at the Billboard Music Awards last weekend, Jennifer Nike Air Max 90 Mujer Lopez was spotted getting a workout in at a gym in Miami Wednesday.Accompanied by boyfriend Alex Rodriguez, Lopez showed off an all-white semisheer printed look including a long-sleeved top and leggings as she headed to TruFusion gym for a sweat session.J-Lo brightened up her monotone workout ensemble with yellow-tinted aviator sunglasses, a bright yellow Hermès Kelly handbag and neon Nike Air Presto Flyknit Ultra sneakers in “Voltage Green.”The 48-year-old hitmaker is no stranger to rocking the popular style — in fact, they’re often her go-to gym sneakers. We’ve seen her in several color variations of the kicks in the past year, including a vibrant shade of coral.

Meanwhile, the former New York Yankees star donned a white zip-up windbreaker over a white tee paired with navy Adidas track pants and Nike’s Air Max 270 in the “Black/Hyper Grape/Tour Yellow/Hyper Magenta” colorway. The sneaker is inspired by the Air Max 180 and Air Max 93 and features Nike’s biggest heel Air unit yet.Kanye West released his nearly two-hour long interview with Charlamagne tha God today, and it covers a lot of ground. The two discuss obvious topics like West's meeting with Donald Trump and mental breakthroughs, as well a new announcement about his 300 acres of land he intends to use to start his first "community." West also gives details about his Yeezy collection with Adidas, and explains how his deal with LVMH fell through."I met with Bernard Arnault [chairman and CEO of LVMH]. We had a deal on the table that we shook on, I did some performances at www.rockstarbodies.co.uk their museum, and then three months later the deal got dropped at the board. And that set me back in apparel a bit when that happened because in order for me to even negotiate the deal — this is after I did Season One with Adidas — I had to go to Adidas and say, 'Okay I know we had the best fashion show and all this, but Louis Vuitton is going to back Yeezy and Nike Air Max 90 Hombre the Kanye West company, and these guys are masters of clothes, so I need you to dim the apparel. I've got paperwork on it.

And Adidas said, like, 'Alright, okay cool. We're cool, we'll just do the shoes.' So if you notice, ever since then, there's never been Adidas Yeezy clothing."According to West, once the deal was pulled, Yeezy Season 2 didn't have a production partner and the collection ultimately never went to market. The interview also covers West's thoughts on Virgil Nike Air Force 1 Hombre Abloh's recent appointment to the role of artistic director for historic fashion house Louis Vuitton. "Some people have to do things just to prove they can be done," says West.The fashion talk continues with discussions about his dealings Nike. "I can call the CEO of Adidas at any time... Mark Parker [Nike CEO] wouldn’t get on the phone with me,” says West, Nike Air Zoom Spiridon Femme also mentioning how everyone who worked with him at Nike are now the "hottest people" at the company. West also notes his dealings with Puma, and the company's lack of foresight when they passed on him: “When that infrastructure and these ideas and that structure I had, it wasn’t no way it wasn’t gonna be a unicorn.”
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 1 Juin - 04:23 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
sanpiseth40
Habitué
Habitué

MessagePosté le: Jeu 5 Juil - 08:33 (2018)    Sujet du message: need you to dim the apparel. I've got paperwork on it. Répondre en citant

Please see my website
ดูหนัง
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
หนังตลก
หนังตลก
หนังตลก
หนังตลก
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 14:47 (2018)    Sujet du message: need you to dim the apparel. I've got paperwork on it.

Poster un nouveau sujetRépondre au sujet    Equilogie Index du Forum -> Accueil du forum -> Présentations des membres Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Notre site Equilogie est listé dans la catégorie Sport : Equitation de l'annuaire
Formation Web marketing